Manchester, NH – Rick Wiley, senior advisor to General Don Bolduc’s U.S. Senate campaign, released a campaign update memo today outlining why Bolduc is leading the Republican primary and provides the best matchup against Senator Maggie Hassan this fall.
STATEMENT FROM RICK WILEY:
“Seven months before Election Day, every available statistic and metric confirms retired Brigadier General Don Bolduc remains the GOP front-runner in the primary race to defeat Senator Maggie Hassan. As recent polling shows, the General commands the highest name identification and favorability among GOP voters of all stripes. And while Senator Hassan’s campaign spent close to $10 million last year, she still hasn’t improved her standing with New Hampshire voters.”
The memo highlights five reasons why Bolduc is poised to emerge from the September primary in a strong position for the eight-week general election campaign:
- Bolduc is the best known and best liked candidate among GOP voters of all ideological stripes
- Bolduc’s favorability holds up across the spectrum of GOP voters
- Morse and Smith are competing for the same pool of voters
- Bolduc runs closest with Hassan amongst moderates
- No amount of money can offset Hassan’s political climate
Read the full memo HERE.