Salem Republican Town Committee Annual Labor Day Picnic
Monday, September 7th 3:00pm to 6:00pm
Salem Derry Elks 39 Shadow Lake Road, Salem, NH, USA
Hot Dogs, Hamburgers, Corn from Peters Farm, Watermelon & Soft Drinks will be served.
Social Distancing Policy Statement:
The event will observe and follow CDC and NH Public Health Guidance in reference to larger gatherings of people and we will be practicing social distancing.
Outlined below are a few steps we will be taking in an effort to make everyone feel welcome and safe at our event.
Masks must be worn during the following:
– When registering at the Check-in table
– When one is not able to maintain 6 ft social distancing
Masks are not required:
– When seated or standing at a table and can maintain 6ft of social distancing
– Children younger than 2 years old
– Anyone who has trouble breathing
– Anyone who is unable to remove the cloth face-covering without assistance
If anyone is experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms, we ask that you please stay home.
As we continue to address the Covid-19 Pandemic it is crucial that we all do our part in making sure NH remains safe.